Attendance for Dortmund? Also banners/flares/inflatables?

Maybe slightly off topic but Gareth Bale has revealed in todays Guardian his fear of spiders.

I am already searching the internet for 'large furry toy spider on elastic' to wave pitchside in November.

And a chorus of 'incy wincy spider' might also help take his mind off scoring

Aaronj said:
Flares no and they don't do blue anyway, smoke bombs if you want to risk a life ban that's fine just don't get the shit £2 ones.

I'd like to see loads of little waving flags that we had against Hamburg I think.

Iv taken the Enola Gaye(good ones, about £20 for 5 if I remember correctly) ones into the ground before or set them off before the game. A few were doin it in the big games towards the end of the season. Its only bloody smoke at the end of the day and looks the bollox. The only time Iv seen people being kicked our for them was Sporting when one was thrown onto the pitch.

blumoonrisen said:
Tee peeing..? wtf is that?... it won't happen whatever it is.

If it's a watersports version of teabagging,I can't see it proving hugely popular.
Flares thankfully went out in the 70's,although I still have a pair of Madchester baggy jeans somewhere in the wardrobe.
We could always just try the novel idea of singing for once.

If we don't sell out I will be fkn gutted,

Then I will be more gutted when Dortmund fans buy most of the tickets near me and make me feel shit.

Thanks fellow city fans THANKS

Aguero_Element said:

Then I will be more gutted when Dortmund fans buy most of the tickets near me and make me feel shit.

this ,the sooner we fill the REST of the ground with tourists the better

Aguero_Element said:

Think you'll be gutted then. 40,000 - 42,000 i reckon

blue alliance will be getting all the flags up and doing all the ticker tape again like we did for qpr united etc...

foley87 said:
blue alliance will be getting all the flags up and doing all the ticker tape again like we did for qpr united etc...

Good, I must say it looks class and adds to the atmosphere.

I remember the 29,000 thread for one of the Champions league matches last year and it sold out if I'm not mistaken. Big deal if we don't sell out a couple of thousand tickets. Let the rags worry about our attendances, we should be comfortable with an average of 47,000.

Aguero_Element said:

Get a grip!

There is a light said:
foley87 said:

Good, I must say it looks class and adds to the atmosphere.

I remember the 29,000 thread for one of the Champions league matches last year and it sold out if I'm not mistaken. Big deal if we don't sell out a couple of thousand tickets. Let the rags worry about our attendances, we should be comfortable with an average of 47,000.

Aguero_Element said:

Get a grip!

Pathetic isn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.