Attendance last night

dawlish dave

Looking at Indy and Metro no att posted anyone got info for this sad stato, see East stand opened.

BBC says

Attendance: 37,143
That sounds reasonable based on what I saw.

Decent crowd based on our history in this competition, and involvement in Champions League and Premier League. A run of the mill attendance.

I remember not so long ago getting to League Cup quarter-finals against West Ham which was a really big game back in those days as we were desperate to get to Wembley and there were more City there last night than there was against West Ham (2006), and back then that game was huge.

That sounds reasonable based on what I saw.

Decent crowd based on our history in this competition, and involvement in Champions League and Premier League. A run of the mill attendance.

I remember not so long ago getting to League Cup quarter-finals against West Ham which was a really big game back in those days as we were desperate to get to Wembley and there were more City there last night than there was against West Ham (2006), and back then that game was huge.
I thought the QF vs West Ham was an FA Cup match. The game I am thinking of was when Dean Ashton played out of his skin and I think West Ham ended up winning 2-1.
I stand to be corrected though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.