Attendance last night

I thought the QF vs West Ham was an FA Cup match. The game I am thinking of was when Dean Ashton played out of his skin and I think West Ham ended up winning 2-1.
I stand to be corrected though.
You’re correct.Samaras got injured against Wigan prior to this game leaving us woefully short up front.

Kids off school, match not on TV could have been better but the Club can’t do anymore. Some of our fans are just don’t go to these, our bus on Saturday will have around 24 going, all season card holders. Last night, it was 10 regulars plus three who attend on an irregular basis.

Bloody brilliant turn out for the League Cup on a Tuesday night with the way Public Transport and the infrastructure is around the Etihad.

I am at an age now where I just can not be arsed to drag myself out for a mid week night match, so well done to all of you who did make the effort.

Considering there was 4 home games in a row from the Atlanta home game until the Atlanta away game. That and playing Southampton twice in five days I'd say not too bad a crowd. And stockport schools back this week

Bloody brilliant turn out for the League Cup on a Tuesday night with the way Public Transport and the infrastructure is around the Etihad.

I am at an age now where I just can not be arsed to drag myself out for a mid week night match, so well done to all of you who did make the effort.
I have had to miss most mid-week games as I worked at BCA on Hyde Road for the last 10 years ,and we often had to stay late on a Tuesday night to prepare the sale for the next day. Also I was working outside all day,so I just wanted to get home and inside each night,out of the cold night air.
Now I have retired I have decided to attend as many mid-week League Cup games as I can. I went to Preston last month and went in my usual seat last night.
I am not interested in CL games as I feel no connection to them,I think a lot of older blues feel the same.
However I have a very strong connection to the League Cup. I attended the 3 LC Finals in 1970,74 and 76, and more recently in 2016,18 and 19.
Plus the home tickets are cheap as chips.
I am looking forward to taking my 2 year old grandson to his first City match in 2/3 years and I think it will be a LC game,probably when it's "Kids for a Quid".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.