Attendance tomorrow night..

Blue Punter said:
25,000 in the ground, 5,000 cards not activated.

Anyone else nervous about their Seasoncards not activating?

Originally told I wasn't on the CC scheme, even though I signed up for it. Asked at the T.O. and on the phone, who assure me I am.

Money's been taken from bank account, but no email confirmation, which I got last week for Napoli.

Like a game of Russian Roulette waiting for that card to activate at the turnstiles.
Check your account on-line.

Log-in through Tickets and Membership link and select Buy Blue Online, Sign In then select My Account, then Learn More under Order History.

Yeah i am worried about my card being sorted not had any email.

I am bringing 15 mates with me to help out, hope its a good game.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
If we can't muster 28k just from MANCHESTER add to that a few 1000 that WILL put the effort in and travel 100s of miles it is piss poor support, no excuss, if we can't get 28k locals to walk or get a bus it will be a piss take to be honest.

£15 what do folk want free admission or what.

The support is pretty dismal, but it always has been for the Carling Cup. It shouldn't be the case anymore, with the quality of our squad... but we can't expect things to change overnight realistically.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
If we can't muster 28k just from MANCHESTER add to that a few 1000 that WILL put the effort in and travel 100s of miles it is piss poor support, no excuss, if we can't get 28k locals to walk or get a bus it will be a piss take to be honest.

It is not £15 in isolation. It's £15 x however many peeps plus whatever extras on top of all the other costly games for the least interesting competition we play in with a long history of shite attendances for all clubs to watch second strings in the early rounds. Just look at tonights crowds elsewhere. We're no different and never have been.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

The support is pretty dismal, but it always has been for the Carling Cup. It shouldn't be the case anymore, with the quality of our squad... but we can't expect things to change overnight realistically.
I aggree Blue, what I am getting at is, if we can't muster 28k from our own 'City' not sure of the poulation these days, but 28k isn't a lot to ask. If we get less then 20k it will be sad.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
BlueMoon_1987 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

I aggree Blue, what I am getting at is, if we can't muster 28k from our own 'City' not sure of the poulation these days, but 28k isn't a lot to ask. If we get less then 20k it will be sad.

In complete agreement with you, but you have to take into account that a lot of fans won't see it as an isolated £15. You have all the Carling Cup rounds, the Champions League, FA Cup and potentially knock out UCL games... it all adds up, especially for those who try to get to most matches. The Carling Cup is sadly the competition that usually gets sacrificed.

I reckon the crowd tomorrow night will be made up mostly of those who don't regularly attend, a few families looking for an alternative night out and a few thousand of the diehards!

I think that there will be around 30,000 there, a good turnout by anyones standards especially from a team with bigger fish to fry. Anyway it's quality and not quantity and we're second to none on that score!

If I didnt live in Canada I would be there. For that price how could you go wrong, shame on those of you staying in and not getting out and singing for the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.