Attendances

Could be close to a combined Manchester/Stretford record next week 100,000 perhaps?
Might get that on paper but there won't be more than 40,000 at the rags game although they'll have sold over 60,000 tickets due to their forced purchase scheme for ST holders.

Third tier South Stand away tickets now on sale for Blues for the Norwich game on Saturday. Can't see them bringing many. Can't say that I blame them!

I'm not ambitious about the attendance on Wednesday - I reckon it will be over 30k.

Rubbish planning by the council/police.

Third tier South Stand away tickets now on sale for Blues for the Norwich game on Saturday. Can't see them bringing many. Can't say that I blame them!

Poor from Norwich. Recently promoted and historically decent support.

I doubt we will sell out now - a lot are away for half term. 53,000 ish.

I agree. It could be our lowest PL gate of the season to date but certainly 52k+. The Liverpool match though will be a new stadium record. Is 55k possible or not given segregation?

Poor from Norwich. Recently promoted and historically decent support.

Pay day today... there will be a few more stragglers who'll buy between now and then. Also, with it being half term, I think we will get more people making a trip to come and see City. I'd say 54,000+!

I'm not ambitious about the attendance on Wednesday - I reckon it will be over 30k.

Rubbish planning by the council/police.
Closer to 35 to 40k going off the online plan. Bottom 2 tiers close to sold out, and EL3 is getting there. I don't think there'll be many Palace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.