Attendances

what do you reckon over 40,000 to save a bit of face :-)

That still won't be good enough for the armchair Rags! In fact, we could have a 120,000 capacity stadium but they'd still be spouting off if we only got 110,000 one week. Small time cunts.

Since the East Stand 3rd tier went on the planner yesterday, shit loads have been snapped up - I know it's half-term but it often surprises me how many buy them at the last minute.

That still won't be good enough for the armchair Rags! In fact, we could have a 120,000 capacity stadium but they'd still be spouting off if we only got 110,000 one week. Small time cunts.

Since the East Stand 3rd tier went on the planner yesterday, shit loads have been snapped up - I know it's half-term but it often surprises me how many buy them at the last minute.
Did Level 3 ST holders on the League Cup scheme get moved down to L1 or L2?

Not sure - I'm guessing East Stand L3'ers didn't as that stand was always going to be open.
When they came up on the planner yesterday, the more central blocks were already amber so they mustn't have been moved. I was wondering about the rest of the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.