Attendances

I'm going to guess 35,000. Rags at home as well with Manc Way still dug up means traffic will be a nightmare. I reckon that will put quite a few people off. I'm going though.
Could be close to a combined Manchester/Stretford record next week 100,000 perhaps?

East Stand 3rd tier was showing as available on the planner earlier this week for Palace but now been taken off. Isn't it just the CB L3 that's closed?

Edit: Just checked and CB & SS L3 closed but East Stand L3 open

Glad you mentioned that I've just realised they've moved me from the third tier!

Bollox to the champions league - brilliant crowd again last night and any one who says otherwise is clueless.

Anway on to Norwich and we are significantly ahead of where we were vs Chelsea and Bournemouth at this stage. Expect a new record crowd.

There's been a general upward trend. When you consider we got a similar crowd against Barca last season. I think they'll be a crowd in excess of 35000 for Palace assuming they bring a few fans up

There's been a general upward trend. When you consider we got a similar crowd against Barca last season. I think they'll be a crowd in excess of 35000 for Palace assuming they bring a few fans up
They wont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.