Attendances

comparable game v newcastle last season 40752, i expect to beat that tonight
Will be interesting to compare the numbers of City fans and Utd fans at the game tonight. Might be a closer than a lot of their fans would like to think.

Will be interesting to compare the numbers of City fans and Utd fans at the game tonight. Might be a closer than a lot of their fans would like to think.

Well 'Boro have sold over 10,000 - take that off their gate and it could be close. Still expecting about 60,000 at theirs and about 42,000 at ours which would be 50,000 and 40,000 respectively. United fans don't have an automatic cup scheme for the League Cup but unless things have changed the penalties for not being in their League Cup scheme are huge as non cup-schemers aren't allowed to apply for tickets should they reach the final. My boss paid the price on that one a few years ago - he spat his dummy out about constantly forking out 40-odd quid for LC tickets so opted out in the 2009-10 season and lo and behold they got to the final that year. Needless to say he opted back in the following season.

Well 'Boro have sold over 10,000 - take that off their gate and it could be close. Still expecting about 60,000 at theirs and about 42,000 at ours which would be 50,000 and 40,000 respectively. United fans don't have an automatic cup scheme for the League Cup but unless things have changed the penalties for not being in their League Cup scheme are huge as non cup-schemers aren't allowed to apply for tickets should they reach the final. My boss paid the price on that one a few years ago - he spat his dummy out about constantly forking out 40-odd quid for LC tickets so opted out in the 2009-10 season and lo and behold they got to the final that year. Needless to say he opted back in the following season.
How do you know boro sold that many, need to know as ill be arguing about the empty seats with the plastic rags later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.