Attendances

Not too bad 40,585 around the same as last years game at the same stage, 40,725 but with less away fans than what newcastle bought so would probably be a few thousand extra "home" fans compared to last year

Wonder how many turned round and went home took us 3:hours to do a 40 minute journey due to the accident on princess park way also believe there was problems with the trains and trams.
Didn't get into the ground till the 35 main,people were coming out of their seats for half time as we were going in

Wonder how many turned round and went home took us 3:hours to do a 40 minute journey due to the accident on princess park way also believe there was problems with the trains and trams.
Didn't get into the ground till the 35 main,people were coming out of their seats for half time as we were going in
I was about a hundred metres back from that, I think some people were run over just near the Barlow Moor Rd junction and it was a serious one. It happened at about 15:20 that and I was stuck outside Withington Met stop for an hour. Eventually the Police let us drive the wrong way down the Parkway and I managed to get across Withington and Ladybarn to Kingsway and get a good run up to town from there but the tailback down the Parkway would have been horrendous would have been down the Motorway easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.