Attendances

Juts spoke to a rag who went and he is half sensible and he said there were about 65000 there. So with 11500 boro off - there were 54000 Rags there vs 40000 at ours. Still a good crowd but they have 669 million fans. The gap is closing.

Juts spoke to a rag who went and he is half sensible and he said there were about 65000 there. So with 11500 boro off - there were 54000 Rags there vs 40000 at ours. Still a good crowd but they have 669 million fans. The gap is closing.

The more rags who witnessed them get beat on pens, the better!

Just looked for Norwich - think we may completely fill the Upper Tier South stand with our fans.

wow really? brilliant

I know you said the other day that norwich may be lower than bournemouth do you stand by that still mate?

Its hard to tell - 227 has just been released which is a good sign. There were several hundred released in the upper tier of the South stand the other day now maybe only 200 left but I am not sure if that is the case or they are just selling them sections at a time.

Its hard to tell - 227 has just been released which is a good sign. There were several hundred released in the upper tier of the South stand the other day now maybe only 200 left but I am not sure if that is the case or they are just selling them sections at a time.

ok cheers pal. Either way the attendances have been brilliant this season in all comps tbf.

how come tickets for norwich are £40.00 - 48.00

Because our club don't give a shit about who attends as long as they can make as much match day income as possible?

That means expect a growing number of football tourists and plastics from all over the globe will make up a larger and larger proportion of our match crowd, and then people will wonder why our atmosphere continues to nosedive.

They even get priority for the biggest games of the season nowadays, the derby on Sunday being a good example.

Loyalty has no value anymore. All about the £.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.