Attendances

I know Bayern Munich had a ruling (not sure if it's still in place) that you could miss two games a season, if you missed a third you lost your chance to renew and it was offered to the next on the list.

Your card could be used by anyone but as long as it was used and the seat was taken, job done.

I'm not sure if we have the luxury of a waiting list as long as theirs but I can see the sense behind it, use your ticket or lose it, others will if you don't.

They issued a communication saying they reserved the right to cancel the season ticket if not used 8 times in a season.

Totally different problem at Bayern. The demand in the ballot for matchday tickets is something like 4 x the numebr of seats available.

Glad to read support for the Bayern approach.

That said, now would not be the right to introduce such a measure. IMHO, we would need the to be expanded North Stand established with sales often over 60k and some Sell outs!

When we play the dippers - could the 1984 group just arrange a simple banner - "you have never averaged 50k average crowds - ever" - nice and simple.

When we play the dippers - could the 1984 group just arrange a simple banner - "you have never averaged 50k average crowds - ever" - nice and simple.
Didn't know we had a group based on our first season in the second division for nearly 20 years;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.