Attendances

I know Bayern Munich had a ruling (not sure if it's still in place) that you could miss two games a season, if you missed a third you lost your chance to renew and it was offered to the next on the list.

Your card could be used by anyone but as long as it was used and the seat was taken, job done.

I'm not sure if we have the luxury of a waiting list as long as theirs but I can see the sense behind it, use your ticket or lose it, others will if you don't.

I know Bayern Munich had a ruling (not sure if it's still in place) that you could miss two games a season, if you missed a third you lost your chance to renew and it was offered to the next on the list.

Your card could be used by anyone but as long as it was used and the seat was taken, job done.

I'm not sure if we have the luxury of a waiting list as long as theirs but I can see the sense behind it, use your ticket or lose it, others will if you don't.

Good idea.

Hate that idea. Many reasons why long standing blues might not be able to make games. Sickness, work, kids, holidays. They're still supporting the club financially, many having done so for years when the club really needed it. At a time when this steady stream of supporters being deprived of a ticket werent so bothered about filling empty seats.

If not for rags and scousers on the internet I reckon people wouldnt be so bothered about empty seats, more important to consider the full ones imo.

I reckon no-one would c

The crowds we are getting are fantastic, liverpool have never averaged 50k, yet we will be around the 54k mark, and city's support is only heading one way, nothing to worry about.

we cant do that, we are not a sports club, we are a commercial enterprise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.