Attendances

Remember going there once for Andy Dibbles debut - think we lost 1-0.

I was young and naïve and expected beautiful coastal town and had an image of eating fish and chips overlooking the sea. Didn't quite turn out like that..
We absolutely battered them (no pun intended) that day. One of the most one sided 1-0 defeats ever!

Love getting shit from key board warrirors I wont even lower my self to Comment on the Rag shite, if you dont see loads of empty seats at some games you must be pissed .what have I not experienced for my self ? the only brainwashing I have had is to be a blue from the age of 5
You are right,plenty of empty seats,you should have to turn up for 75%-80% of the games or you can't renew, let Blues buy the tickets that want to come, its amazing how the games they can turn up to seem to be Rags Chelski Lolpool etc

Let's just say we have 45000 season tickets. The average normal fans misses 3 games a season due to holidays, illness or weddings or family events. That's about 1 in 6. So 7000 season ticket holders miss a game. Half of these manage to give to a family or friend. 3000 empty seats per game. Under 5 percent. What's the big deal? It's not compulsory.

Love getting shit from key board warrirors I wont even lower my self to Comment on the Rag shite, if you dont see loads of empty seats at some games you must be pissed .what have I not experienced for my self ? the only brainwashing I have had is to be a blue from the age of 5
There are some in level 2 in the posh seats and that's about it. Much improved on last season

I think it was Gleghorn and Brian Gayle?
I remember we did indeed outplay them and Dibble made a semi-rick for their goal. Think we played Oldham at home game after and Roger Palmer bagged a hat trick for them. Lake penalty I think for us. Or have the midsts of time (and lots of wine) muddled my memories?

Let's just say we have 45000 season tickets. The average normal fans misses 3 games a season due to holidays, illness or weddings or family events. That's about 1 in 6. So 7000 season ticket holders miss a game. Half of these manage to give to a family or friend. 3000 empty seats per game. Under 5 percent. What's the big deal? It's not compulsory.

Very true. It really isn’t worth a flying fuck how many attend. 40 thousand, 50 thousand, ten, twenty. If you go, enjoy it. I couldn’t give a fuck who goes and who doesn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.