Attendances

The OS said Liverpool game was a sell out after the Norwich games. Are tickets available again??

A few tickets become available now and then through the Club's ticket exchange scheme. These seats have ready been seen sold once eg to season card holders

There also seems to be a few corporate spots from £150 for a meal and a ticket and a drink

Just been having it with a Rag about our supposed 'Emptihad' stadium. It's fuckin sad that the worlds bestest club have only our lack of attendance to comfort themselves until it dawned on me to check attendance percentages. SSN did a study last season which showed the Rags had an average attendance percentage of tickets sold including season ticket holders whether they attend or not of 98.8% whilst we had 98.27% attendance with the caveat that we had a reduced capacity due to the ground expansion.

From what I can gather our average attendance percentage before the expansion was 99.3% and obviously this seasons over all percentages will only be released at the end of this season. After this, the prick then came back with 'We're the most hated club' which I just slapped him down with the Mirror pole which clearly shows ManUre way out on their own on that score. Normally I just ignore the Rag dicks, but giving them a few facts seems to have worked because I've heard squat from him since. :-)

Just been having it with a Rag about our supposed 'Emptihad' stadium. It's fuckin sad that the worlds bestest club have only our lack of attendance to comfort themselves until it dawned on me to check attendance percentages. SSN did a study last season which showed the Rags had an average attendance percentage of tickets sold including season ticket holders whether they attend or not of 98.8% whilst we had 98.27% attendance with the caveat that we had a reduced capacity due to the ground expansion.

From what I can gather our average attendance percentage before the expansion was 99.3% and obviously this seasons over all percentages will only be released at the end of this season. After this, the prick then came back with 'We're the most hated club' which I just slapped him down with the Mirror pole which clearly shows ManUre way out on their own on that score. Normally I just ignore the Rag dicks, but giving them a few facts seems to have worked because I've heard squat from him since. :-)
This site keeps an up to date rolling average: http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england

This is after 6 PL home games.

We are getting our biggest crowds ever and this subject is still being discussed...haha!!!..you gotta laugh.

we are not well liked anymore but they are still top of that legue and always will be

After reading that MEN article where it claimed the Rags regularly over-egged their attendances I won't believe any figures those bastards release. Very interesting stat site though. Thanks

Yes the MEN article , and the obvious pics of empty sections, lead the complete lie on the average 75k.
Especially in cups... But the poor season ticket holders are held at gunpoint to buy cup tickets... But luckily the prawn sandwich Cheshire brigade can afford to throw money at the problem by buying tickets and not turn up... But the bought tickets still count in the official ministry of misnumbers attendance figures released (empty or occupied)

The soccerstats site is good, but they've killed off a lot of the historical data recently, you used to be able to go back to 2008.

Another site for historical attendances is http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Have a look at the attendance ranking (33) of United in 1931... But remember they are a massive club whose fans are never fickle and always will support them, because that is....The United way.
And then compare that ranking to our wilderness year in level 3 ...14! Not 14th in level 3, 14th in all 4 divisions.

Last edited:
Not bothered if we don't have a full stadium all the time .
There loads of teams that don't get full stadiums .
Only reason Bradford City get a decent crowd .
Is because of really cheap season tickets for adults and kids .

Bradford City's following is phenominal considering some of the shit they've had to watch.
Their average attendance has been constant since their fall to league 1/2.

Bradford City's following is phenominal considering some of the shit they've had to watch.
Their average attendance has been constant since their fall to league 1/2.
More to do with season tickets costing about £6.50 a game. They were averaging 10k a couple of years ago, they're getting 18k this year an 80% increase - just shows what cheap tickets can do.

Last edited:
More to do with season tickets costing about £6.50 a game. They were averaging 10k a couple of years ago, they're getting 18k this year an 80% increase - just shows what cheap tickets can do.

Sure. I agree. Just saying they have a good following. Their ave this year is just over 13.
Factor in, the fact that they're bloody awful to watch in general.
I'm a bit biased as used to go to a few of their games when i lived there.
They weren't too bad then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.