Attendances

I hope your right - I have got an apprentice joiner who has a sore thumb on constant seat counting duties today. He has to update me every hour!! if he is wrong I might sack him. Wolves supporter as well.

I think you are doing a fantastic job. I can't be arsed counting anything over about 5 on the whole, just a guestimate.

I am trying to stop myself but I draw the line at going to Liverpool to stop myself !

I quite enjoy it tbf. Just keep the seating map page & this one open in the background. I have to leave in a minute but I'll be thinking of seats & looking forward to getting the map on again later.

Hell of a thing to get a full house on a Saturday night, on tv, vs West Ham, when they don't take half their allocation.

West Ham still have tickets on sale. I believe that most have gone but for total accuracy if anybody has a West Ham account ....
I also notice the blocks by the service tunnel are still showing as ending in row D for both this match and the Newcastle game any updates on progress?

West Ham still have tickets on sale. I believe that most have gone but for total accuracy if anybody has a West Ham account ....
I also notice the blocks by the service tunnel are still showing as ending in row D for both this match and the Newcastle game any updates on progress?

I went on the West Ham forum Knees Up Mother Brown and they were shocked that had failed to sell 1600 but to be fair they said there were only single seats left so I am guessing only a hundred or so left. They will be up for it after a long day on the piss.

Sorry - also despite being told the seats near the service tunnel would be sold for West Ham I noticed v Juve that while some seats were in and covered over by the black netting they are not yet on the seat planner for this game. As I stated earlier this will most likely be the highest number of City fans at a game this season so far. More than Watford and Chelsea and Juve - which is incredible for a game on TV and at 5.30.

I went on the West Ham forum Knees Up Mother Brown and they were shocked that had failed to sell 1600 but to be fair they said there were only single seats left so I am guessing only a hundred or so left. They will be up for it after a long day on the piss.

LOL.

I keep checking on there as well for updates. This is becoming an obsession!

Sorry - also despite being told the seats near the service tunnel would be sold for West Ham I noticed v Juve that while some seats were in and covered over by the black netting they are not yet on the seat planner for this game. As I stated earlier this will most likely be the highest number of City fans at a game this season so far. More than Watford and Chelsea and Juve - which is incredible for a game on TV and at 5.30.

I would imagine they'll do everything possible to have all the seats in for the Rugby World Cup match given the ridiculous prices the RFU are charging. I'm guessing they'd want the screens in for that as well. I think it's the week after the Newcastle match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.