Attendances

good god how are you doing this - it took me 5 minutes just to get round the 2nd tier to find 119 seats left - 3rd and 1st tier will be a nightmare

You need a spreadsheet - identifies the blocks with significant numbers in and just concentrate on those. I can actually tell the blocks the lazy buggers at the Ticket office are concentrating on at any point in the day. Then just review each block at various stages of the day.

353 left by the way. Selling like mad the last hour or two. I can say with certainty it will now sell out at some point today or in the morning.

A lot of the 1st tier - although showing red have 0 seats left.

You need a spreadsheet - identifies the blocks with significant numbers in and just concentrate on those. I can actually tell the blocks the lazy buggers at the Ticket office are concentrating on at any point in the day. Then just review each block at various stages of the day.

353 left by the way. Selling like mad the last hour or two. I can say with certainty it will now sell out at some point today or in the morning.

A lot of the 1st tier - although showing red have 0 seats left.

This Property Development lark must be a doddle ;-)

Keep up the good work Worsley, very interesting to see the seats counting down..

A sell out for this one would be the fan base making as much of a statement as the players have so far this season.

Something strange happened earlier. When blocks in the lower North stand were clicked on, all the available odd single seats appeared orange then went grey with just seats that were in groups showing up as green.

Every dedicated Seat Counter should know that once the available tickets are sold out, a new batch, the returns, come on sale.

Then the fun begins again

I suppose that's the beauty of the hobby. It never ends because then you move on to the next game. Someone should write an app that gives you a live feed of sales for all games in the corner of your screen, like when the test match or election is on. It could maybe trigger an alarm when there's only a thousand left or whatever.

Handy for people in work or doing something else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.