Attendances

Just read on the West Ham forum - they have not sold one block in the middle tier. Not certain if true.

slightly off topic - oh maybe not - Do you think that the game on 10th Oct.will create a record attendance for the Etihad.? - as there is probably no seats lost to segregation.
Rugby Union World Cup. vs. Uruguay
Maybe 54,904

Just read on the West Ham forum - they have not sold one block in the middle tier. Not certain if true.

If it's the post I'm thinking of they wrongly thought that they had three blocks and not just two. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm going for 53.900.

slightly off topic - oh maybe not - Do you think that the game on 10th Oct.will create a record attendance for the Etihad.? - as there is probably no seats lost to segregation.
Rugby Union World Cup. vs. Uruguay
Maybe 54,904

Yes it will be the record attendance for the Etihad - close to 55k like you said. I've got my tickets!!

Any updates! Can't tell on my phone.
Roughly 325 in yellow blocks plus singles in about 30 blocks so at a rough estimate 400 - 450 ish left. They will get taken off the web sometime this morning fo stadium sales . Think it will be very close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.