Attendances

Noticeable empty seats in all stands today. Can't see how that was the record breaker. STs not turning up?
It was a sell out so I'd imagine it must be ST holders not turning up. It's half term for some schools already which may explain the gaps in the Family Stand?

Fans leaving early is getting worse though!

Noticeable empty seats in all stands today. Can't see how that was the record breaker. STs not turning up?

Isn't the first tier all season ticket seats? That's where the most were missing. There was a cluster of about 20 behind the goals near the family stand. Strange although four of my family members who are ST holders were absent so I can't talk.

Great attendance by all the City fans today .
Nobody left early in the area I was sat in the corner of the south stand .

213/214 on sale now for Sevilla. I don't think the citizens of Seville fancy Manchester in October.

Irrespective of some seasoncard holders not turning up for whatever reason, the fact that the ground is sold out for the visit of a team like Bournemouth is a big step forward for sure. Also congrats to Bournemouth fans for selling their away tickets which is more than the likes of Chelsea and Newcastle did.

3 fans in front of us in the family stand leave early every game, always say to my son and nephew we will score again now which we duly oblige to, they must of missed a stack full of goals over the last few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.