Attendances

Juventus was a bit like that, sales didn't really move for 2 weeks before the game and then in the last 2/3 days there was a mad dash where we must have sold 8,000 in L3

That's true. Was hoping the mad dash would start today and having the third tier open would give more options. Looks like filling all the seats that appear on the tv is a priority for City.

Me and some friends want to visit the etihad for the game against Liverpool. We bought a cityzen membership, does someone has an idea how many tickets there will be available when sales go online?
Will there still be good places available? What do you recommend?

Me and some friends want to visit the etihad for the game against Liverpool. We bought a cityzen membership, does someone has an idea how many tickets there will be available when sales go online?
The new stand has made it easier for people like you to get tickets for individual games. We usually have about 6-7000 tickets on sale I think so you should be OK but it might be worth contacting the club, explaining your situation and seeing if they'll hold tickets for you.

Probably not the right thread but we must be due for a guess the gate for Sevilla, I'm going 43,000 ish.

I think you should be ok to get tickets as long as you're quick enough mate. As for there being good places available the truth is apart from the first few rows of the first tier there's not a bad seat in the house. Should be a great atmosphere. Out of curiosity how many of you are there trying to get tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.