Attitudes to Disabled People

It's not just the disabilities you can see either. Mental health seems to be less stigmatised generally now, but it still seems that those of us who just happen to be thick as fuck face abuse and discrimination every day. Hardly a day goes by on here without me posting some Ill-informed and badly thought out right wing opinion without receiving a barrage of abuse. I didn't ask to be fucking stupid, and just because I'm not stuck in a wheelchair being stupid does not mean it's open season on my disability.

Set up a go-fund me, and maybe we can crowd fund a carer to act to read your drafts as critical friend before you hit submit.

1617442906925.png

It's not just the disabilities you can see either. Mental health seems to be less stigmatised generally now, but it still seems that those of us who just happen to be thick as fuck face abuse and discrimination every day. Hardly a day goes by on here without me posting some Ill-informed and badly thought out right wing opinion without receiving a barrage of abuse. I didn't ask to be fucking stupid, and just because I'm not stuck in a wheelchair being stupid does not mean it's open season on my disability.
I accept you didn't ask to be stupid but it might help if you didn't practice so much

Everyone gets old & everyone’s body will fail them eventually , it’s a fact of life , having been strong & rarely Ill all my life i’m Now having to deal with aches & pains etc etc now . These fuckers make my blood boil , i’ve never been able to accept bullies & have confronted them many times with an anger & hatred that they don’t understand.
We have to accept that it’s the way people are brought up now , respect and empathy are in short supply

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.