Attitudes to Disabled People

I have a brother with a disability and I feel it has enriched my life, even tho we annoy each other just like brothers should. I feel sorry and angry in equal measure when people feel the need to mollify themselves by being nasty to people. I've got in all kinds of trouble over the years defending him and I wouldn't change a thing.

Maybe men get a harder time than women as I am exactly like the OP but I’m not finding people anything but helpful They are always offering assistance even when I don’t need it

good luck OP try to ignore them and keep taking your dog for a walk perhaps you could report them next time as someone already suggested
Like you, my experience with others has been sound, hence why I was somewhat knocked for six when this occurred.

Our local council wont repair the lifts which take people down to the beach. Disabled people have along hill/slopes to go down to get to the beach or prom. Or to get down about 100 steps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.