ATTN All US Based Blues - USA Summer 2010 - City Tour

second to none said:
warhawkmoski said:
Chicago
Chicago
Chicago
Columbus
St. Louis

Nothing against you NYC fans, but I don't think NY should get one. City is already planning on Philly and Portland (although I think this one should be in Seattle at Qwest Field instead) as two destinations. I don't think one part of the country should get two games. Philly is definitely close enough for the NYC people to make the trip. Let's spread the City games throughout the country. One to the east, one to the west, and one to the midwest.

Philly is four hours away and a dump. If they're not doing it here or in LA it's only down to logistics.

You obviously havent been to Hull away.......

I'm based in Washington DC, so NY would be good for me --- I wouldn't be upset with Chicago though

does anybody have a view on the dates for this trip, I'm planning my summer holidays ( sorry vacation!!)

When the dates start to get closer(and are officially announced) we're all going to need to start coordinating. We need City to have a fantastic reception wherever they go in the US so they'll come back every year!

Hope they dont go to that Dr Pepper stadium - Dallas FC I think. Got myself thrown out years ago for taking a fizzy fit over some crazy baseball rule that said the bar had to shut after the first ball of the 8th innings. Whats that all about.

second to none said:
warhawkmoski said:
Chicago
Chicago
Chicago
Columbus
St. Louis

Nothing against you NYC fans, but I don't think NY should get one. City is already planning on Philly and Portland (although I think this one should be in Seattle at Qwest Field instead) as two destinations. I don't think one part of the country should get two games. Philly is definitely close enough for the NYC people to make the trip. Let's spread the City games throughout the country. One to the east, one to the west, and one to the midwest.

Philly is four hours away and a dump. If they're not doing it here or in LA it's only down to logistics.

Four hours? Are you kidding me? Philly is roughly 2 hours away, and not as big of a dump as NYC. They're introducing a team to the MLS this season so it makes more sense for City to play there then in NYC, much like Chelsea playing in Seattle last year.

Chicago!

I haven't been to a game in over 10 years, I don't make it back to Manchester that often, and would love to see the boys at Soldier Field. Plus, as other people have mentioned, Chicago is incredible in the summer time.

Then it's settled, CHICAGO! Any ideas on what we can do to make this happen? A letter to Cook? Online petition? Let's do it, Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.