Audi Car Thieves Footage - Stockport

I'm %90 convinced I would be protected by the law if this happened to me and I defended myself.

The police would be told they attacked your kids that's for sure.
Breaking & Entry, and attempted stealing of the Car.
As well as attacking your children and threatening to kill them if you didn't hand over the car.

The Police would really send you down? no chance....

I do have weapons positioned around the house, not exactly an Army Base - just little things like a knife in the draw next to my bed, and one in the front room.
Sounds paranoid but it avoids the whole fight/tussle thing inside an home where if they are carrying a weapon you become on level with them.

Corrr if someone tried to break into my house like that and take my keys, they'd be leaving with what they came in with except their bollocks!

Scum of the earth! What's the bet they're rags??

markbmcfc said:
I'd probably do time if this ever happened to me. I'd fucking murder them, slow and painfully.

Then you would end up in prison for the next twenty years,and nobody would benefit.
Except for posters on the racing thread.
Folk need to keep a sense of proportion here - yes,they are scumbags,and yes they should face hefty custodial sentences,but they are not kiddie-abducting perverts making snuff movies.

Why Always Ste said:
I'm %90 convinced I would be protected by the law if this happened to me and I defended myself.

The police would be told they attacked your kids that's for sure.
Breaking & Entry, and attempted stealing of the Car.
As well as attacking your children and threatening to kill them if you didn't hand over the car.

The Police would really send you down? no chance....

I do have weapons positioned around the house, not exactly an Army Base - just little things like a knife in the draw next to my bed, and one in the front room.
Sounds paranoid but it avoids the whole fight/tussle thing inside an home where if they are carrying a weapon you become on level with them.
Careful on telling the cops where your knife was if worst comes to the worst.

When 4 Asian lads broke into my old house and came into my bedroom with a machete at 3am wanting my SLK keys, the detectives that came round after said that if you do ever kill a burgular in your house, to go into the kitchen and get a knife out of the rack a wrap his fingers around it and say that he attacked you with it when the cops arrive.

Why Always Ste said:
Sounds stupid, I know, but you might want to check where you stand from a legal point of view with things like that. As long as you didn't go completely and unnecessarily mental, you'd be ok in front of a jury of your peers. But it wouldn't look good if, upon investigating, the police found weapons stashed all over the house as it would possibly suggest an element of premeditation. Stab someone in a kitchen with a kitchen knife and you'll be ok. Do it in an upstairs bedroom and you've got questions to answer.

Awful. Similar thing happened to someone I know but in the middle of the night. They broke in, threatened rape and demanded keys. They didn't get them in the end but what they did do was leave a family in fucking trauma.

You can't have fucking anything nice without fear some skinny little skin headed ****, (who needs a weapon), will try and take it off you. Can only hope they crashed the car as they fled, and suffered severe, life changing injuries. That or they get caught, sent to prison and left for big Mike in cell 9 to fuck on a nightly basis with no time for anal injuries to heal.
Cunts.

What about the fat middleaged guy who lives in a big detached home on the private estate near the Audi S3 - who takes the car off the skinny scrotes - rewards them a nice sum - but then has the contacts/facilities to have this car exported - and sells it on at a profit.

The chav pricks who are doing this aren't the main benefactors.
it might just be the nice middleaged bloke across the road from you who wants to put his kids through private school.

Why Always Ste said:
What about the fat middleaged guy who lives in a big detached home on the private estate near the Audi S3 - who takes the car off the skinny scrotes - rewards them a nice sum - but then has the contacts/facilities to have this car exported - and sells it on at a profit.

The chav pricks who are doing this aren't the main benefactors.
it might just be the nice middleaged bloke across the road from you who wants to put his kids through private school.
What about him? If he's ever caught on camera taking delivery of such a vehicle for cash, he then will be the subject of abuse on here, but as it stands we have 2 little skinny no hopers who have entered someones house armed with a crow bar, therefore it is they who will be the target of our abuse.

Dubai Blue said:
Why Always Ste said:
Sounds stupid, I know, but you might want to check where you stand from a legal point of view with things like that. As long as you didn't go completely and unnecessarily mental, you'd be ok in front of a jury of your peers. But it wouldn't look good if, upon investigating, the police found weapons stashed all over the house as it would possibly suggest an element of premeditation. Stab someone in a kitchen with a kitchen knife and you'll be ok. Do it in an upstairs bedroom and you've got questions to answer.

Buy a letter opener, make sure it is sturdy with a good sharp pointy end. Replace the knife in your front room with this. It's then not out of place if used as a weapon and... it's also good for opening letters.

Think of something similar for the bedroom, an old golf putter stored in the wardrobe for instance as you're sending it for repair/ just happen to be trying out a different one that's in your bag or practicing putting on the bedroom carpet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8063443.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 063443.stm</a>

They like Audis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.