Audi Car Thieves Footage - Stockport

If anyone ever broke into my house they would be met with either the baseball bat, or the samurai sword which are both kept right next to my bed. I wouldnt even hestitate to use either of them. After i had twatted the cunts around the head with the bat, i would throw oneof them out of the 3rd floor window onto the pavement 30ft below, hopefully landing head first, with the inside of their lowlife, shitty brains, spewing out onto the tarmac below. I would ring the police, and after explaining that one of them is dead outside, they would be round within minutes. I would say that they threatened to rape my Fiancee, and kill us both if i didnt hand them everything over. I then grabbed the bat and one of the silly fuckers jumped straight through the window, and fell to his death. His mate tried to kill me (with whatever weapon he had) and i protected myself. All that would happen, my word against their word (well one of them anyway as the other will have had a funeral and be in a box by then) and i was simply protecting myselfm my fiancee and our property.

rickmcfc said:
If anyone ever broke into my house they would be met with either the baseball bat, or the samurai sword which are both kept right next to my bed. I wouldnt even hestitate to use either of them. After i had twatted the cunts around the head with the bat, i would throw oneof them out of the 3rd floor window onto the pavement 30ft below, hopefully landing head first, with the inside of their lowlife, shitty brains, spewing out onto the tarmac below. I would ring the police, and after explaining that one of them is dead outside, they would be round within minutes. I would say that they threatened to rape my Fiancee, and kill us both if i didnt hand them everything over. I then grabbed the bat and one of the silly fuckers jumped straight through the window, and fell to his death. His mate tried to kill me (with whatever weapon he had) and i protected myself. All that would happen, my word against their word (well one of them anyway as the other will have had a funeral and be in a box by then) and i was simply protecting myselfm my fiancee and our property.

But what if they had guns?

Back to the original video for a moment, I feel desperately sad for the guy and epsecially his family and wouldn't wish that kind of experience on anybody.

However, he was clearly aware of or even worried about the threat of burglary to his house that he had installed very good quality HD CCTV fitted at two points at the front of the house and no doubt some at the back too but left his front door open so the scum could walk straight in!?

What is the point of having some great video of the attack if your family have already been subjected to that horrific experience.

I'm not saying that CCTV isn't a great idea but making your home more secure in the first place is just as useful. The front door looks like a good quality uPVC door that wouldn't be opened without a struggle if it was locked. If I thought there was a threat of burglary I would also put wrought iron fencing on the front wall and padlocked wrought iron gates over the drive entrance.

The people who did this are scum and look for the easy option each and every time and if my well protected house means they move on to somebody else's house then I've done my job of protecting my family and I would rather have that than a video of scum entering my house anyday.

wayne71 said:
If they ever come for my car they can have the keys, it's only a car. I leave my keys at the bottom of the stairs every night because I don't want people wandering the house looking for them with my mrs and kids asleep upstairs.

Spot on, although the car ive got now probably isnt top of their hit list the one i used to own was, and for that reason the keys to both our cars are always visible as u walk into the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.