Audi Car Thieves Footage - Stockport

The Pink Panther said:
A family I know had something similar and it was a TT they nicked.
2AM and the house is woken by banging on the front door. The scrotes are trying to kick it in.
Obviously they see people at the bedroom window and shout "throw your fucking keys out, or we're coming in and we'll kill the fucking lot of you and there's no point phoning the coppers, it'll take them ten minutes to get here, we'll be in your house in two"
The car keys were correctly thrown outside
That's the reason I have a FUCKING HUGE dog.

He goes ape shit, not just barking, but properly foaming at the mouth attack mode whenever anyone knocks on the door.

I once had a plumber refuse to even enter the house with the dog locked in the kitchen until I put the dog in the back of the car and locked it.

SWP's back said:
The Pink Panther said:
2AM and the house is woken by banging on the front door. The scrotes are trying to kick it in.
Obviously they see people at the bedroom window and shout "throw your fucking keys out, or we're coming in and we'll kill the fucking lot of you and there's no point phoning the coppers, it'll take them ten minutes to get here, we'll be in your house in two"

He goes ape shit, not just barking, but properly foaming at the mouth attack mode whenever anyone knocks on the door.

I once had a plumber refuse to even enter the house with the dog locked in the kitchen until I put the dog in the back of the car and locked it.

I wonder what would be the most dangerous to kids?
A fucking huge vicious dog that's there every day, or a very outside chance you may be burgled

The Pink Panther said:
SWP's back said:
The Pink Panther said:

A fucking huge vicious dog that's there every day, or a very outside chance you may be burgled

Yeh! SWP's Why won't you think of the children?

The Pink Panther said:
SWP's back said:
The Pink Panther said:

You've never owned a dog have you?

Dogs are protective of their pack.

Now I don't have any children so the point is moot however if I had a child then the dog would be protective of it.

Secondly, as already mentioned on this thread, I was burgled, I had four Asian men, one with a machete, come into my bedroom and woke me up at 3 in the morning whilst I lay bollock naked asleep.

So I'll go with option 2 ta. Have a nice new car in manchester and you're a target.

Falz said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8063443.stm - similar stories from a while back... guy in the CCTV looks similar to the top left guy

He's a known name him around Stockport. Not sure whether he's still inside or not but he's well known to the police and has been for years.

Had a mate get robbed about 10 years ago. Same thing 4 people in the house, kept two mates tied up in one of the rooms whilst the leader and him went round the house searching for the safe. Threatened to have his hand cut off if he didn't say where it was. They left with lots of cash, jewellery and two cars.

Caught without police help though about 2 years later.

Utter scum.

They wouldn't get past my anti theft device

doberman-pinscher-puppies-11.jpg

+

12.jpg

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Had a mate get robbed about 10 years ago. Same thing 4 people in the house, kept two mates tied up in one of the rooms whilst the leader and him went round the house searching for the safe. Threatened to have his hand cut off if he didn't say where it was. They left with lots of cash, jewellery and two cars.

Caught without police help though about 2 years later.

How did the guy know there was a safe in the gaff?

SWP's back said:
The Pink Panther said:
SWP's back said:

You've never owned a dog have you?

Dogs are protective of their pack.

Now I don't have any children so the point is moot however if I had a child then the dog would be protective of it.

Secondly, as already mentioned on this thread, I was burgled, I had four Asian men, one with a machete, come into my bedroom and woke me up at 3 in the morning whilst I lay bollock naked asleep.
So I'll go with option 2 ta. Have a nice new car in manchester and you're a target.

I've not read the whole thread but, out of curiosity, what did you do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.