Audi Car Thieves Footage - Stockport

sjk2008 said:
I've not read the whole thread but, out of curiosity, what did you do?
I'm a big lad and no shrinking violet but when you are woken up to that in your room, you give them the keys.

Police didn't find them but somebody did.

borassic said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Had a mate get robbed about 10 years ago. Same thing 4 people in the house, kept two mates tied up in one of the rooms whilst the leader and him went round the house searching for the safe. Threatened to have his hand cut off if he didn't say where it was. They left with lots of cash, jewellery and two cars.

Caught without police help though about 2 years later.

How did the guy know there was a safe in the gaff?

£4m+ house. He did not have a safe, when the people who did it were caught it turned out that my mate knew one of the people who had tipped off the wankers about the potential earnings from robbing him, we all presume that's how they thought there was one.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
I'm a big lad and no shrinking violet but when you are woken up to that in your room, you give them the keys.

Soz!

[bigimg]http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/13/godfather-amctv-blog.jpg[/bigimg]

borassic said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:

Soz!

[bigimg]http://hellogiggles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/13/godfather-amctv-blog.jpg[/bigimg]
HA! No, nothing to do with me and I never got told the full story other than they have been sorted.

Wasn't even told what sorted meant.

Car was recovered sometime later (about 10 months) in Salford on false plates parked on a playing field but I'd been given a new one by the insurers by then.

SWP's back said:
borassic said:
SWP's back said:

Soz!

HA! No, nothing to do with me and I never got told the full story other than they have been sorted.

Wasn't even told what sorted meant.

Car was recovered sometime later (about 10 months) in Salford on false plates parked on a playing field but I'd been given a new one by the insurers by then.

I was asleep bollock naked in my ex girlfriends bedroom in Bramhall when I get woke up to some little scruff in her bedroom. JUmp up straight away and realise i'm totally starkers, go to chase him (whilst trying to throw a pair of boxers on) but he was rapid and probably shitting himself that some weirdo was chasing him for a bumming. Got her car and was off.

I had my Audi nicked in pretty much the same way about 7 years ago, middle of the night heard the letter box rattle a little (I am a light sleeper) and next thing boom front door gets kicked in with some one shouting "armed police, don't come down" next thing heard the car being booted and then it was gone. Wife was scared witless I was just stood with a golf iron in my hand should anyone come up stairs. Fookers rifled the living room while they at it.

Dibble round in less than 5 mins, now I had a tracker fitted so gives them a call and it seemed it was fitted but never activated by Audi but credit where its due they activated it and the car was located in 25 mins, Police thought it likely it was being left to if it was traked and if not use on a job at a later date.

Ended up moving house in the end, fooking scrotes want burning.

SkyBlueFlux said:
Personally, I would never dream of strategically placing weapons around my flat, not only does it sound paranoid but if you go at a burglar who has a weapon then you're asking for it. Burglars in the vast majority of cases are opportunists looking for valuables, they're not looking to hurt people unless they have to.

Just give them what they want and think about catching them later, don't be a hero, a car is not worth your life. The guy in this case with the kids has done the right thing.

Fuck that, my baseball bat will be wrapped around any **** who enters my property without my permission in the middle of the night.

How the fuck do I know he's not going to have a knife or gun or other weapon, and he may just be a friendly thief who wants a hug before he buggers off with my laptop?

I don't, better to be fucking safe than sorry. If the police ask, I was practising my swing when he entered my property and coincidently getting in the way of my swing.

going to get a lot worse when the new (amateur) police commissioner swings the big axe. Dibble are reluctant to attend at the moment as they could be outnumbered, in future they Will be outnumbered. Broken Britain or what

Dirty Harry said:
SWP's back said:
Secondly, as already mentioned on this thread, I was burgled, I had four Asian men, one with a moustache, come into my bedroom and woke me up at 3 in the morning whilst I lay bollock naked asleep.

Fuck knows why I read it like that at first mate lol.

Yeah, he's a good bone-crunching deterent that's for sure (I'm not the Plumber in question either if anyone wondered).

This was a regular thing in the 90's around Didsbury, Withington, Fallowfield etc.
Yours would just try and shag the burglar from what I recall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.