Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audi Cup 2013 in Munich

n49x4y.jpg

Nearly bumped into this machine on the way to work....was a real surprise seeing a bus with the City crest driving round leafy Grünwald....(for those you dont know its the Alderley Edge of München)

I just booked mine as well, in block 234 for the second day only sadly. Can't wait to go already!

Sorted out tickets, accommodation and flights.

Anyone know if you get free U-bahn travel between the ground and City Centre as in Dortmund? I've read the post about the replacement bus for part of the journey so prepare for that.

there's another letter with the tickets so I will try to translate, may say about travel on there.
Edit - No - nothing on there about travel

It's a few days old now, but for those who like a bit of eye candy, Audi and Bayern have held a photoshoot with random Bayern fans, the Audi Cup and a handful of women wearing the shirts of the teams involved. The Miss City girl looks decent, though I have to say that Miss AC Milan is a bit of a munter...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.525455670841056.1073741844.497093173677306&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 306&type=1</a>

This kind of stuff:

[bigimg]http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/467715_525455750841048_1133479019_o.jpg[/bigimg]

staffsblue said:

Anyone know if you get free U-bahn travel between the ground and City Centre as in Dortmund? I've read the post about the replacement bus for part of the journey so prepare for that.

No. At Bayern Munich it just does not make much sense as the average customer travels 200 kilometres to Munich every Saturday. They travel with cars, fan busses or do wider travel with the trains (in this distance tickets the travel often is included). Of the ones that travel out of the region with regional trains or S-Bahns the most already have their usually month or year tickets.

The included U-bahn travels etc. is a model that is a good option for clubs that have the most fans out of a nearer area - at Bayern Munich a lot would pay for a very few that would need it. Just does not make sense.

Maldeika said:
staffsblue said:

No. At Bayern Munich it just does not make much sense as the average customer travels 200 kilometres to Munich every Saturday. They travel with cars, fan busses or do wider travel with the trains (in this distance tickets the travel often is included). Of the ones that travel out of the region with regional trains or S-Bahns the most already have their usually month or year tickets.

The included U-bahn travels etc. is a model that is a good option for clubs that have the most fans out of a nearer area - at Bayern Munich a lot would pay for a very few that would need it. Just does not make sense.
The rags of the Bundesliga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.