Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audi Cup 2013 in Munich

3 of us in section 128(standing) for the first day and in section 342 for the playoff for 3rd and the final..............should be a top trip.......cmon u blues !

Theres no bars near the ground, We need a meet up point, that Augurstine (sp) for the champions league game was a good Keller.

blue b4 the moon said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gonna be a busy pre-season, America, Hong Kong, Germany and possibly South Africa if rumours are to be true.

Looks like the days of a nice localish friendly are long gone...I know it's all about world domination these days but a trip to Doncaster/Oldham etc was the usual first friendly for us all only a couple of seasons ago.
Played Oldham last season.

allan harper said:
Theres no bars near the ground, We need a meet up point, that Augurstine (sp) for the champions league game was a good Keller.
it was bonkers in there
pretty near the station for getting to the ground too

danebanksheik said:
allan harper said:
it was bonkers in there
pretty near the station for getting to the ground too

Yeah it was a good crack in there, there were some right states leaving there to go to the match, i was one of them! that's where I'm heading again and get on those steins.

dowty said:
blue b4 the moon said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gonna be a busy pre-season, America, Hong Kong, Germany and possibly South Africa if rumours are to be true.

Looks like the days of a nice localish friendly are long gone...I know it's all about world domination these days but a trip to Doncaster/Oldham etc was the usual first friendly for us all only a couple of seasons ago.
Played Oldham last season.

Yeah I know I was there....but it was a one-off rather than the norm now.

I think the previous 'local friendly' was Barnsley as a 'Thank You' for the use of the ground for Europe which was after the Fair play qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.