Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are people planning to stay when they are over there? I spoke to Thomas Cook Sport and asked them why they didn't put a trip on for City fans heading out to this tournament and didn't really have an answer. One thing they did say was there are some blues going on the AC Milan package which they have put on for British based Italians wanting to go across. They said the package included an Ibis hotel, but couldn't confirm which one. Any information from fellow blues would be appreciated...

blueloon said:
Where are people planning to stay when they are over there? I spoke to Thomas Cook Sport and asked them why they didn't put a trip on for City fans heading out to this tournament and didn't really have an answer. One thing they did say was there are some blues going on the AC Milan package which they have put on for British based Italians wanting to go across. They said the package included an Ibis hotel, but couldn't confirm which one. Any information from fellow blues would be appreciated...
Staying at the Regant.

City-Of-Manchester said:
hi does anyone know how long tickets take to arrive ? i ordered mine 3 weeks ago and money has been taken from account....

does anyone know how to get in touch with bayern ? as there main tel number just rings out

cheers
Mine delivered by DHL currier about 10 days later. If you have a delivery number try contacting DHL. Best of luck.

whats all that about with the audi cup tickets,they"ve been on sale from bayern for a while,most blues seemed to have got theirs already from germany via dhl delivery.....looks like an after thought on citys behalf to me.........

I purchased my tickets through the club. It's a shame they didn't make them available to the fans earlier...

blueloon said:
I purchased my tickets through the club. It's a shame they didn't make them available to the fans earlier...

Bought mine on-line from the Bayern website for 45 euro for all four games + 12 euros postage = £48. City price is £65. No mention of points awarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.