Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be travelling with some Milan supporting friends from Italy - and I have to buy from Bayern. Which block are you in? It'd be nice to make some noise among the Bayern fans, too!

anyone still looking at Flights and best options available??<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:56 am --<br /><br />ticket advice too would help

Tickets just arrived. Looking forward to it now. I'll finally be able to use my Allianz Arena card i loaded up at the Champs League game, looked at the queues & decided i couldn't be arsed :-)
Loads of vouchers for freebie McD's also.

Chillidog77 said:
Tickets just arrived. Looking forward to it now. I'll finally be able to use my Allianz Arena card i loaded up at the Champs League game, looked at the queues & decided i couldn't be arsed :-)

Whats that card?????

allan harper said:
Chillidog77 said:

Whats that card?????[/

It's called the ArenaCard. It's one of those cashless pre payment cards. The only way you can buy food & drinks etc at the ground.
Wasn't it the same at Schalke?

Chillidog77 said:
allan harper said:
Chillidog77 said:

Whats that card?????[/

It's called the ArenaCard. It's one of those cashless pre payment cards. The only way you can buy food & drinks etc at the ground.
Wasn't it the same at Schalke?

Mate I haven't got a clue, my mind usually goes west about 2 hours before kick off on these tours.

I'm heading to that Augestine Keller again, hopefully a few blues will going there too.

Chillidog77 said:

Think its a new card every season if you check, mate.

Chillidog77 said:

On the back of the card must be an expiry date. You can get the cash back until 2 years after the expiry date.

Arena Card explanations in English:

http://www.allianz-arena.de/en/arenacard/bargeldlos/index.php

whats the crack with having a pint in the ground......we"re gonna be in there for at least 4 hours each day................?<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 pm --<br /><br />whats the crack with having a pint in the ground......we"re gonna be in there for at least 4 hours each day................?

Maldeika said:
Chillidog77 said:

On the back of the card must be an expiry date. You can get the cash back until 2 years after the expiry date.

Arena Card explanations in English:

http://www.allianz-arena.de/en/arenacard/bargeldlos/index.php
Good info thanks. couldnt be arsed doing this at Champs League game ended up gagging for a drink by the time we got to the plane. Seem to recall it was non alcoholic lager last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.