Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iskand said:
Jumanji said:
2 games in 2 days...Surely we'll put out two completely different sides?

Can't imagine a different scenario. Especially that there will be probably no occasion to play at low-tempo and rest a bit while playing against Milan and then, hopefully, Bayern. The biggest problem is a centre-back position where (Nastasic injured) we have only two primary centre backs and two substitutes: Javi Garcia and Micach Richards, but playing Richards as a CB leaves us with no choice at right full back, so there surely will be a lot of dilemas for Pellegrini. However, this is a great scenario for pre-season. If we want to push for PL, CL and minor-cups throughout the season then we will have to rotate the squad frequently.
We'll have to make do. That is an interesting dilemma. I know Jimmy can fill in at RB.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Apart from this Keller place what other drinking spots are likely to be popular? any near the ground

Too meet City fans probably the Augustiner Keller and all of the Irish/English pubs in the city that could be meeting places.

To enjoy the city - get to know locals etc. - the city is full with beergardens.

The weather right now is very hot - we had up to 36 Celsius today and tomorrow it will be near the 40 degrees Celsius in some places in Germany. But the start of the week will be again around the 25 degree Celsius going up again until end of next week.

The weather forecast says 27 degree Celsius for Munich Wednesday and up to 30 for Thursday. Dry and sunny.

--------------------

I do not think that Bayern will play totally with 2 full set of players as e.g. the ConfedCup participants just started training... Some probably will make one and a half matches...

Jumanji said:
Iskand said:
Jumanji said:
2 games in 2 days...Surely we'll put out two completely different sides?

Can't imagine a different scenario. Especially that there will be probably no occasion to play at low-tempo and rest a bit while playing against Milan and then, hopefully, Bayern. The biggest problem is a centre-back position where (Nastasic injured) we have only two primary centre backs and two substitutes: Javi Garcia and Micach Richards, but playing Richards as a CB leaves us with no choice at right full back, so there surely will be a lot of dilemas for Pellegrini. However, this is a great scenario for pre-season. If we want to push for PL, CL and minor-cups throughout the season then we will have to rotate the squad frequently.
We'll have to make do. That is an interesting dilemma. I know Jimmy can fill in at RB.
I'm pretty sure i saw Boyata in HK. So maybe he will fill in. Also YAYA can play CB as well. As he did for Barca.

The_Mo said:
Jumanji said:
Iskand said:
I'm pretty sure i saw Boyata in HK. So maybe he will fill in. Also YAYA can play CB as well. As he did for Barca.
Honestly forgot about him!

Should be a good one

Balotelli SHOULD play, as he's been sick the last few days but is expected back, and all of our Confed players have finally returned - though their fitness wont be great

Hope we field our best possible teams and let it roll from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.