Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v Milan - Audi Cup

sam-caddick said:
Milan will be our biggest test yet, but with all due respect to Milan I desperately want us to win to have the likely game against the real big test: Bayern.

Wouldnt put TOO much stock in how any team fairs in preseason - of course you want your team to win, as do I - but for arguments sake, bayern just got slapped by Dortmund just yesterday -

There will lots of experimenting, and backup/youth players being tossed into the mix. So yes, it's great for confidence, but isn't a strong indicator of where you are/will be just yet.

Regardless, your bench depth is much better than ours and will work in your favor, for sure.

One thing for sure if DeJong starts we won't be doing much attacking through the centre,our players will know better.Can see Navas on one wing and maybe Nasri on the other.

Shadz69 said:
One thing for sure if DeJong starts we won't be doing much attacking through the centre,our players will know better.Can see Navas on one wing and maybe Nasri on the other.

the wings will be a hell of a matchup

abate and de sciglio both have incredible speed, and can keep up with anyone. it's gonna be juicy out there

Shadz69 said:

Disagree most of our play will always be through the centre regardless of individuals on the other team even if it is nige

---------------Hart------------------
Zaba--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
-----Rodwell---Fernandinho---
---Milner----Yaya-----Silva----
-----------Negredo-------------

2-1 City.

ACMilan said:
Shadz69 said:

the wings will be a hell of a matchup

abate and de sciglio both have incredible speed, and can keep up with anyone. it's gonna be juicy out there

I see a few good match ups and watched you a fair bit last year because of Mario,he got very little protection from the refs in the beginning but I can see his game developing each time I see him.He is gonna be a superstar for you.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 am --<br /><br />
Proelia said:
Shadz69 said:

Disagree most of our play will always be through the centre regardless of individuals on the other team even if it is nige

Only time will tell but if I was playing I would be staying out wide HaHAa.

See some of you tomorrow afternoon in the Augustinerkeller.

See the rest of you from Wednesday lunchtime in the Augustinerkeller.

Have a good trip!

And if you're watching on the telly, you're a _ _ _ _ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.