Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
raininspain said:
allan harper said:
I'm flying over at this time tomorrow gonna be a good warmup for the champions league trips.

First one in the Keller gets the beers in!

Oh, wait a minute: that's gonna be me!

Good man,mines an extra large stein!

If you're in Munich on Tuesday and don't know what to do...
The second teams of Bayern und Nuremburg (4th league) face each other at 1830 (local time) in the Grünwalder stadium (scene for Monty Python's Philsophers' Football Match...)

The stadium is between underground stations Wettersteinplatz (U1) and Silberhornstraße (U2)

bayern-flo2 said:
If you're in Munich on Tuesday and don't know what to do...
The second teams of Bayern und Nuremburg (4th league) face each other at 1830 (local time) in the Grünwalder stadium (scene for Monty Python's Philsophers' Football Match...)

The stadium is between underground stations Wettersteinplatz (U1) and Silberhornstraße (U2)

... Hermann-Gerland-Kampfbahn...

But if the U23 go on like they did the first three matches - already scored 15 goals - that could be good. And there is some muppets to watch.

allan harper said:
Do we get to see both games each night or just City games? Only now have I thought about this!

wed's games are on espn(gutted i cancelled it already) thursdays are on BT Sport(that i have)

karen7 said:
allan harper said:
Do we get to see both games each night or just City games? Only now have I thought about this!

wed's games are on espn(gutted i cancelled it already) thursdays are on BT Sport(that i have)

Sorry I meant I've got tickets for the games,just wondered if we get to see both games each night.

allan harper said:
karen7 said:
allan harper said:

Sorry I meant I've got tickets for the games,just wondered if we get to see both games each night.

Sorry,that i don't know,have a great time anyway

allan harper said:
All games live on pay TV but the changeover complicates things.

According to my TV Guide

Both semis shown back-to-back on ESPN1

3rd place live on BT Sport 2

Final live on BT Sport 1

Unless you know different, of course ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 pm --<br /><br />
karen7 said:
allan harper said:

If any consolation there's a highlights rerun on ESPN on Thursday and I think your BT subscription will allow access to that. Or there'll prob be a download on the matchday forum sooner than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.