Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audi Cup 2013 in Munich

Fucking buzzing, just booked this. £206 pretty pissed off as earlier today it was only £157 but fuck it!! 30th to 2nd direct to Munich from manchester

Not sure if to get match tickets now or wait and see what blocks other blues are going in

greasedupdeafguy said:
Tbilisi said:
musters said:
we don't get back from hong kong until the 1st aug,so impossible to make this one,city are gona be fkud playing all theses games pre season.

What games have we defo got,has anyone got a schedule?
23 May - St Louis against Chelsea
25 May - NY against Chelsea
14-18 July - Two matches in SA
24-27 July - Two matches in Hong Kong
31 July - 1 August - Two matches in Germany

SA as in South Africa? If so, what area?

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Not sure if to get match tickets now or wait and see what blocks other blues are going in

Are you planning on going to the games then?

To be honest, I'll buy the match tickets but the matches will be pretty low down on my must do in Munich list!

Especially as I remember how far that ground is from the train station!

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
allan harper said:

To be honest, I'll buy the match tickets but the matches will be pretty low down on my must do in Munich list!

I think I've got a good idea what'll be high on your list and I agree, the Zoo is a must

Danamy said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:

I think I've got a good idea what'll be high on your list and I agree, the Zoo is a must

We're on the same wave length mate, it's a jungle out there.

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
allan harper said:

We're on the same wave length mate, it's a jungle out there.

What are you interested in apart from beer and football?

There is a movie theatre that still shows the Rocky Horror Picture Show every Friday and Saturday night in the late night show. Since the 70s...

Or the German Museum that is pretty interesting when you are interested into technics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.