Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audi Cup 2013 in Munich

Just a quick question lads. Me and my father are thinking of going but I just wanted to ask do they send the tickets via the post or do we get them from the stadium once we get to Munich?

Maldeika said:
allan harper said:
Danamy said:
I think I've got a good idea what'll be high on your list and I agree, the Zoo is a must

We're on the same wave length mate, it's a jungle out there.

What are you interested in apart from beer and football?

There is a movie theatre that still shows the Rocky Horror Picture Show every Friday and Saturday night in the late night show. Since the 70s...

Or the German Museum that is pretty interesting when you are interested into technics.

I'm going with someone who speaks fluent German, so we will be asking the locals where what and when. We are just starting to look at hostels and hotels around the main train station area. For the champions league game we stayed too far away from it last time. The walk to the train station the morning after rough as fuck nearly killed me.

Syth said:
Just a quick question lads. Me and my father are thinking of going but I just wanted to ask do they send the tickets via the post or do we get them from the stadium once we get to Munich?

From what I can make out of their website, they post the tickets.

Falastur said:
Syth said:

From what I can make out of their website, they post the tickets.
There is a charge for dhl when they take your booking online

Manchester - Munich is served by EasyJet, Lufthansa and Singapore Airlines. Decent fares are available on the route. Manchester - Zurich is served by Swiss, a Lufthansa partner, so unlikely to be a price advantage over flying to Munich itself. Ryanair is not flying Manchester to Memmingen this Summer. One of the Manchester - Munich operators should do you a good deal. No need to fly via a third city.

137 pounds to fly from Gatwick to Munich from the 30th - the 2nd.

Pretty cheap flight if you ask me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kayak.com/flights/LON-MUC/2013-06-30/2013-07-02" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kayak.com/flights/LON-MUC/20 ... 2013-07-02</a>

There are a number of good options available for those traveling to Munich from the London and Home Counties region. However, for those living in the Manchester area we need to factor in additional journey time and the Manchester - London fares as well as onward travel to Munich (Gatwick is not far from Brighton). I have just paid GBP70.00 for an (unrelated) off-peak Manchester - London rail ticket alone.

For those based in the North West, the Manchester to Munich direct deals are as good as any. And the flight time is around two hours only.

Hotel TRYP Muenchen City Center
booked £100 for 3 nights right near to the main train station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.