Austin gone to southampton

well having read about Pelle contact talks stalling it looks like the Saints have sorted out their Plan B early - puts pressure on Pelle to sign or fuck off I suppose.

As for Austin - bit of a big fish in a small pond syndrome and isn't he a bit injury prone? At £4m QPR have fucked up there too- they were offered £10m in the summer and turned it down !!

£4,000,000 is an absolute bargin. A shame that wasn't our signing last Janury instead of the however much we spunked on the fat arse.

Big bargain. Not seen massive amounts of him but he's looked decent whenever I've watched him. Would have been tempted to get him in and ship Bony out to be honest

The fee is representative of the fact they have no chance of promotion and he probably pushed for the move as a result.

Take it Pellè is on his way.

well having read about Pelle contact talks stalling it looks like the Saints have sorted out their Plan B early - puts pressure on Pelle to sign or fuck off I suppose.

As for Austin - bit of a big fish in a small pond syndrome and isn't he a bit injury prone? At £4m QPR have fucked up there too- they were offered £10m in the summer and turned it down !!
He potentially could have got QPR back to the prem, worth more than 10m.

Good signing for Southampton anyway, well worth 4m. If he doesn't play well and doesnt fit in then they will just cash him to one of the newly promoted clubs for a profit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.