Australian A League

I'm pumped for the season, heading up to melbourne from warrnambool for the season opener next thursday to watch the Champs in action. Got my membership so I'm all pumped. I think we'll go alright this year, our major threats will be Gold Coast and Perth i reckon. Perth have assembled a very handy squad.

Wheelsy said:
The kits are in!

Kits.png

I got mine on Monday too. Looking forward to the third strip now.

Scary to think that there probably aren't many of these shirts in the southern hemisphere right now...

yeah i'm thinking i may have to pull a hammy on tues night so i don't have to tain thurs and i can get to the game ;) lol

Perth you think?? i hope they do go well they can pull in massive crowds, lots of expats over there

Wheelsy,

mine is a bit on the large size (46)

I thought they were gonna more slimline this season so ordered accordingly.

Anyone on your mailing list got a smaller size that they ordered by mistake ?

Ian (Adelaide)

Wheelsy said:
The kits are in!

Kits.png

Wheelsy! Cheers for the shirt bud! Best way of getting stuff from the OS for sure! I got your note about the 52 being sent instead of the 50... I'm umming and ahhhing over whether to send it back to you and get the 50 sent, but I think I might stick with it as it'd take weeks before it came, and I'm itching to wear the thing! It's a bit loose, which is probably how I like it anyway, but it's farkin long as well!! If I get it shortened it might just be ok! haha!

Agree on it being too long. Just sent mine back to Wheelsy as it was on the large size aswell so gotta wait another couple of weeks :-(

cityboi said:
Wheelsy! Cheers for the shirt bud! Best way of getting stuff from the OS for sure! I got your note about the 52 being sent instead of the 50... I'm umming and ahhhing over whether to send it back to you and get the 50 sent, but I think I might stick with it as it'd take weeks before it came, and I'm itching to wear the thing! It's a bit loose, which is probably how I like it anyway, but it's farkin long as well!! If I get it shortened it might just be ok! haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.