Australian A League

Uwe Rösler said:
yeah i'm thinking i may have to pull a hammy on tues night so i don't have to tain thurs and i can get to the game ;) lol

Perth you think?? i hope they do go well they can pull in massive crowds, lots of expats over there

Yeah, they have recruited very well. Burns, Coyne and Sterjovski are all current Socceroos plus they signed Branko Jelic straight from the Bundesliga and Andy Todd from Blackburn. Add that to some of the quality they had last year like Jamie Coyne, Velapi, Pellengrino, Sikora and Dadi and they have the makings of a good side.

Blue down under said:
Melbourne vs CCM tomorrow night. Anyone on here going?

Yeah I'll be there mate, can't wait!!

MelbourneBlue said:
Blue down under said:
Melbourne vs CCM tomorrow night. Anyone on here going?
no wife will be working so i be at home with kids

Just take them with you.

Will be watching despite it being Melbourne, need my footy fix!

1. Sydney
2. Melbourne
3. Brisbane
4. Gold Coast
5. Perth
6. Adelaide
7. Wellington
8. CCM
9. Newcastle
10. NQ

I'll be going tomorrow night, not sure if I'll be going in the terrace or on level 3. Can't wait!

I've been following the A League for a couple of seasons now and it's quite fun - like football only slower! This season I've decided it's time to support a team and it has to be North Queensland Fury (great name) because they've got Robbie Fowler. You can see most games live in HD quality on omnisport.tv - they're the official online partners or something.

Don't think the Fury can win it but will anyone stop Melbourne Victory?

Going to watch Phoenix, Perth game next Sat. Anybody any idea what the tickets cost & if I can just buy one at the gate or not?

cityoftheworld said:
I've been following the A League for a couple of seasons now and it's quite fun - like football only slower! This season I've decided it's time to support a team and it has to be North Queensland Fury (great name) because they've got Robbie Fowler. You can see most games live in HD quality on omnisport.tv - they're the official online partners or something.

Don't think the Fury can win it but will anyone stop Melbourne Victory?

If we play like we did last night then everyone will stop us. It was a really lacklustre performance from the lads when I would have thought it should be easy to "get up" for round 1. The game also showed us we need more defensive depth, to thin in this area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.