Australian A League

Uwe Rösler said:
MelbourneBlue said:
yeah, but its OUR league. Its organised, no ethnic allegiances.
Just hope it gets bigger and bigger.

its only 5 years old! And lets remember that clubs run on a salary cap of 1 million???
There isn't much difference between the A league and the championshi
p

Exactly! Give it time and it will prosper. In the last couple of years so many things have been put in place that long-term will only have positive effects.

Sydney supporter, blindly continue to support this tripe league, however still good for a laugh.

love to hate Melbourne and musc*nt.

ayeGibson said:
Sydney supporter, blindly continue to support this tripe league, however still good for a laugh.

love to hate Melbourne and musc*nt.
sydney ppffff......waste of space!
Lucky to get 15,000 to a game!!

why is it tripe? The standard isn't the best i agree, but as said before its only 5 years old and its run on a salary cap of 1 million au.

P.s how many times has sydney beaten melb?? :P

Melbourne just beat Adelaide 2-1 in a pre-season friendly down at Tassie, Archie and Brebner for Melbourne (both from corners) and Cassio volley for inbreds.

Just 11 more days till the first game of the season proper, BRING IT ON!

The problem with most of oyu guys is that you are comparing it to the major leagues in countries where football is number 1 sport. It is way behind here but the A league is the best league within Aus and as such should be supported for what it is.

I love it..and I love the atmosphere b4 games so just enjoy it boys,

Immaculate Pasta said:
Hows Robbie Fowler doing for the "Fury"

he's been injured.....BUT played his first game for them the other week against wolves.
they lost 2-1 and he scored a penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.