Australian A League

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Nicky D said:
My home town team, Melbourne! I follow it really closely. Can't wait 'till next season, new teams, more games. It's really gonna take off once the salary cap expands by a lot, and there are even more teams and games.

I support Malvern City but then I saw Melbourne had a team also called City but then I saw that there's a team called Moreland City. I'm sticking with Malvern City as my team because apart from THE original and one and only MCFC they were the next ones I heard of also called MCFC. Surely no Blue in his right mind could support anyone else other than MCFC????!!!

Eh, come on now! Well, Melbourne are my local team, we've got passionate, loyal supporters who support the team home and away. How could I fail to love them as well? The love can be shared equally. Besides, it's not as if my love for City has dimmed as a result!

Uwe Rösler said:
did anyone see the brisbane/gold coast game last night?

Danny Tiatto is the biggest wanker!!!!!!

sorry had to get that off my chest

Total nutter. Ticking time bomb waiting to go off. It only seems like a matter of time till his next over the ball two-footed tackle!

yeah hes a tit! Keegan got the best out of him and calmed him down a bit but now he's just like he always was even at the knights. And the way he carries on i wish someone would just lay him out!

Uwe Rösler said:
jayfx said:
What you mean like VB haha.

lol...........if its in a stubbie i'll drink it!
james boags i like! and carlton draught..and have been drinking a bit of blue tongue lately thats a nice one too

man that has to one of the worst beers ive had lately- my old man got sucked into the boutique thing over xmas, big mistake!
top two aussie lagers for me
carlton dry
hahns super dry

yep i like it cold and dry!

lostmyhouseski said:
Uwe Rösler said:
lol...........if its in a stubbie i'll drink it!
james boags i like! and carlton draught..and have been drinking a bit of blue tongue lately thats a nice one too

man that has to one of the worst beers ive had lately- my old man got sucked into the boutique thing over xmas, big mistake!
top two aussie lagers for me
carlton dry
hahns super dry

yep i like it cold and dry!

nah i don't mind it at all........but can't beat a cold stubbie of melbs!
Try Dos Equis, its a mexican beer that i got put onto in america and its out here now for $30 a slab.....and shits on corona! its a proper mexican beer there is an ale with gold lable and lager with green lable and bottle i like the lager better

wellingtonphoenix - are you a Adelaide fan or Wellington fan?
I'm personally a Sydney FC fan but i would call it part time at the least. I support the league in general but i couldnt care less really if they won or lose - i do wish them the best however. I also don't get caught up in that sydney - melbourne.

City is the only team for me - However i do support the national team quite closely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.