Australian A League

adammck said:
wellingtonphoenix - are you a Adelaide fan or Wellington fan?
I'm personally a Sydney FC fan but i would call it part time at the least. I support the league in general but i couldnt care less really if they won or lose - i do wish them the best however. I also don't get caught up in that sydney - melbourne.

City is the only team for me - However i do support the national team quite closely.

I am an Adelaide fan but im from NZ so i sorta like the nix a bit

It was going to be Perth as I think City have a link with the club.

But I moved over to Auckland last year....so its the Phoenix for me, Especially since former City Academy product Chris Greenacre plays for them.

We're ruining football over here too what with

Fowler
Tiatto
Colissimo
Allsop
and Greenacre having played for our Evil Empire at some point.

City Out!!!!!

Adelaide 3-3 draw with North Queensland.... not good... robbi fowler scored the opener for them... absolutly poured with rain tho... lol i was there and got soaked... next up its wellington for adelaide in NZ... tough game

The beer over here in NZ is much better than OZ......Montieths and Macs are stunning!

All i'd get from aussies when I was there is that the beer is much better than back home....but they're both cr@p.

Anyway...at the Westpac you'll be after a bottle of Speights and a Sausage on a stick....Go Nix!

Is anyone going to be Auckland for the Derby? Be great if we could get a few blues together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.