Australian A League

the NZ squad will be in jordon on the 4th (when the phoenix play adelaide)
so the phoenix will probably get rolled without bertos

I'm Sydney FC season ticket holder and was at last Sunday's match against the Phoenix
your boys were very competitive and should be challenging for top 4 this year.

Yeh, Ifil and Greenacre looked pretty good. We managed to shut down Bertos enough so they weren't much of a threat.

Going up the the Gold Coast on Saturday for the to of the table clash, can't wait! Should be a cracking game.

ROCKET80 said:
The beer over here in NZ is much better than OZ......Montieths and Macs are stunning!

All i'd get from aussies when I was there is that the beer is much better than back home....but they're both cr@p.

Anyway...at the Westpac you'll be after a bottle of Speights and a Sausage on a stick....Go Nix!

Is anyone going to be Auckland for the Derby? Be great if we could get a few blues together.

quite liking Tui myself.. 6 big cans for $15 at the local bottlo..

yeah oz beer is generally rubbish, coopers, boags, or the hahn super dry stuff can pass the front door but other than that its imported all the way...

wellingtonphoenix said:
by aucklund derby u mean the adelaide vs nix game.... yeah a few of us will travell over.. possibly myself

No I meant THE Derby.....City v U****d

oh and Bees Knees isn't to bad a beer from Oz.

lol okay.... tommorow adelaide vs Wellington FARKIN lol..... next week Adelaide vs Central Coast on Friday night at hindmarsh then the BIG!!! one ADELAIDE VS MELBOURNE TARDS at home... will be there for both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.