Australian Foxtel is a ****** disgrace

It's not Foxtel or Austar's problem. On Sunday only the 1.30pm (UK) and the 1600 games will be shown. We are 1500.

We will just have to keep our ears closed until the replay after lunch. Or watch at 0100 in the internet.

We are so lucky that we can see at least 9/10 games of our choice here.....albeit at a rotten time of the day.

perthblue said:
The fact they are showing it on Monday lunchtime suggests to me that it will be available as a red button on the Liverpool v West Brom game.....

Fingers crossed! Don't panic yet!

Hope so,otherwise its a live stream from shadygiz (?),and a pissed off Mrs (computer is in the bedroom).
The things we do,to stay true blue.

lewisMCFC said:
Dont say that :( im moving to australia in 4 week haha. Is it foxtel that shows every game?

Don't worry ,mate.We got most of the City Prem games last year live on Foxtel/Austar,about 90% i reckon.
We missed out on a couple,but there is always "shadys" links for the others.
Pack the sunscreen :-)

lewisMCFC said:
Dont say that :( im moving to australia in 4 week haha. Is it foxtel that shows every game?

Dont listen to these guys lewis, Ive had foxtel for as long as I can remember, and ALL PL games are shown live, and if they ever not show them live, it will just be 1 game (and that 1 game will be like a wolves v sunderland game)

lewisMCFC said:

Fuck that Lewis don't take a chance mate, stay here

Aussie! said:
lewisMCFC said:

Dont listen to these guys lewis, Ive had foxtel for as long as I can remember, and ALL PL games are shown live, and if they ever not show them live, it will just be 1 game (and that 1 game will be like a wolves v sunderland game)

Have you guys got a different system in Sin City?,out of 10 games per weekend we get 7/8 live,someone has to miss out,depending on ko times.
Last year we did very well on the amount of games shown live,due to our higher profile,i think.

pominoz said:
Aussie! said:

Have you guys got a different system in Sin City?,out of 10 games per weekend we get 7/8 live,someone has to miss out,depending on ko times.
Last year we did very well on the amount of games shown live,due to our higher profile,i think.

im not sure about all teams
but i was able to watch EVERY city game last season

I've searched high and low on the guide to find it but no dice.

Have set IQ for Monday arvo but still disappointing effort from FOXTEL.

EVERY game?.I must be taking Austar at its word,re listings.Silly me.
I missed atleast 3/4 games that were not listed on the programme quide,last season.
We will see tonight if they show every game,hope so.
Will save me a shit load of grief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.