Australian Foxtel is a ****** disgrace

if you think the football coverage is poor wtf is going on with the boxing 40 dollers to watch two fat egg chasing has-beens and these aussies think its value for money

Shite bad news im afraid....

Finally spoke to someone after being pissed around for ages. And I quote....
''Sunderland v Man City is one of the 4 EPL On Demand games this weekend. There will be 4 of these games every week and to access them you have to pay an extra $79 for a season pass.''

Robbin b*stards!

Not happy with that at all..... Goes against their advertising of all games shown live (they dont mention about 4 of them being online and an extra subscription)

Dodgy feed for me.... I aint paying more...

Well that's pretty dodgy! Though they just redeemed themselves by playing Iron Maiden.

Evens up in the end.

perthblue said:

''Sunderland v Man City is one of the 4 EPL On Demand games this weekend. There will be 4 of these games every week and to access them you have to pay an extra $79 for a season pass.''

Robbin b*stards!

Not happy with that at all..... Goes against their advertising of all games shown live (they dont mention about 4 of them being online and an extra subscription)

Thats referring to streaming it online, moron

Er moron? Bit harsh...

Nobody knew whether it would be shown via the red button so I phoned to ask. They said it was streamed on the 'On Demand' site and this is a pay extra job....

Fail to see how informing people makes me a moron....

Aussie! said:
perthblue said:

Robbin b*stards!

Thats referring to streaming it online, moron

It doesnt show on the tv guide, there are only 2 games shown, the bolton game + liverpool, which are on different times, why would they not RED button it like usual?

Aussie! said:
It doesnt show on the tv guide, there are only 2 games shown, the bolton game + liverpool, which are on different times, why would they not RED button it like usual?
They don't red button Sunday games (usually). they want you to pay extra and use the on demand website. Looks like we will be in the same situation with the Blackburn game too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.