Australian Foxtel is a ****** disgrace

LYNX

There not showing the city match ffs..and there showing the wba and wolves games wtf?? When i signed up it said ALL premier league games live, well!!!!

go to the wolves game

hit the red button

choose the city game<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 pm --<br /><br />PM me if oyu need a hand mate

is it definitely on the red button? I looked on the planner and it doesnt mention it, I was pissed off to because they are meant to have every game!

its 100% on the red button

i had this problem last year cause i didnt know

wait till 12 tomorrow, go (i think its ) fox sports 3, hit the red button and it will give u all the games playing

also <a class="postlink" href="http://www.foxsports.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.foxsports.com.au</a> will tell you what channel its on<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:09 pm --<br /><br />ok foxsports just tells you what game will be on the channel not the red button but trust me it will be on

Doesn't it show all the 3pm kick offs on a Saturday only? And a selected game or 2 on Sundays? (Usually the games Sky show) The Sunderland match is a 3pm kick off so maybe that's why it's not showing. Just guesswork on my part, things may have changed since I was over there

I would try ringing them,but by the time you get to talk to a "human" the game will be over.
Bastards,why can you not just ring up and be put through to someone that can help,instead of hours of "press #1 for blah blah blah".
Shits me.Errrgghh!

The fact they are showing it on Monday lunchtime suggests to me that it will be available as a red button on the Liverpool v West Brom game.....

Fingers crossed! Don't panic yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.