Autoeroticasphyxiation

m27 said:
blueju said:
If there is no ligature available, is slamming the door on your throat acceptable? Watch you dont trap your fingers though....ooh that would hurt!

The logistics of that are somewhat baffling. Are you suggesting a gradual shutting of the door to apply pressure to the throat thus creating a throttling sensation or are you thinking of a constant repeated slamming of the door on your own neck?

If it's the latter, as you were wanking whilst simultaneously slamming the door on your own neck with a plastic bag on your head you'd resemble some kind of massive, sexually depraved fish out of water.

I think I'd rather be found with the orange full of poppers in my mouth. A man's got to have some dignity.

Well i never thought the word 'dignity' would make it into this thread......take a bow son.....

m27 said:
blueju said:
If there is no ligature available, is slamming the door on your throat acceptable? Watch you dont trap your fingers though....ooh that would hurt!

The logistics of that are somewhat baffling. Are you suggesting a gradual shutting of the door to apply pressure to the throat thus creating a throttling sensation or are you thinking of a constant repeated slamming of the door on your own neck?

If it's the latter, as you were wanking whilst simultaneously slamming the door on your own neck with a plastic bag on your head you'd resemble some kind of massive, sexually depraved fish out of water.

I think I'd rather be found with the orange full of poppers in my mouth. A man's got to have some dignity.

The bag is definitely out of the question, as the eye holes you would have to cut in to check your fingers were'nt in danger would render the whole 'plastic asphyxiation' method null and void. I was thinking more of a constant slamming ,in the same rytmic motion as the wanking, until either your larynx gives way, or the librarian calls the cops to remove you from the entrance to the non fiction section?

blueju said:
m27 said:

The bag is definitely out of the question, as the eye holes you would have to cut in to check your fingers were'nt in danger would render the whole 'plastic asphyxiation' method null and void. I was thinking more of a constant slamming ,in the same rytmic motion as the wanking, until either your larynx gives way, or the librarian calls the cops to remove you from the entrance to the non fiction section?

I don't think what you describe is a 'strangle wank' (throttlus sillius wankus) as such to be honest, it sounds like it's bordering on something altogether different. This might be the lesser known, 'decapitation wank' which is for real hardcore wankers.

m27 said:
blueju said:

I don't think what you describe is a 'strangle wank' (throttlus sillius wankus) as such to be honest, it sounds like it's bordering on something altogether different. This might be the lesser known, 'decapitation wank' which is for real hardcore wankers.

Or is it called the 'slam wank?' This thread is spawning more questions than answers.

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:

Or is it called the 'slam wank?' This thread is spawning more questions than answers.

I prefer not to name certain acts as they then run the risk of becoming 'mainstream'. If this 'mainstreaming' occurs, it's easy to throw something different into the equation ie do'nt slam,instead take a run up down the corridor and hurl yourself at the door's edge, or a similar narrow,solid object. This is obviously for the more energetic out there. For the more laid back, you can ask a friend (or even better a complete stranger) to lay a heavy piece of chipboard across your adams apple and smash fuck out of it with a plastic mallet. And remember guy's, always have a fire extinguisher and fiirst aid kit handy just in case.

Excellent thread. If you don't want to go as far as the Strangle Wank but fancy a change but lack imagination, I highly recommend The Elbow Wank - sellotape your wanking hand to your shoulder (any type of secure binding will do). Your arm should now resemble an acute triangle. With your free hand lubricate between the inner forearm and bicep - note, if you're an amputee get your mother or carer to help. Keep them on standby in case of complications. Good lubricants include seedless jam or rindless marmalade - lemon peel down the old japsy will bring about tears.

Once the lube is applied and you are happy, dip your dingaling into the lubed-up part of the triangle and just pump away until you hit completion, and BANG, Richards your father brother, you've got yourself a very safe but effective jack-off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.