Autoeroticasphyxiation

Brumblue said:
Re the orange, and I can't be fucked reading through 13 pages to see if someone's put it but, in the case of the Tory MP, he had injected it with amyl nitrate aka poppers so he was breathing in the fumes and making it more intense.

I've heard it all now. That is amazing ingenuity. If he put that much effort into helping to run the country, Labour would never have got in!!

m27 said:
Brumblue said:
Re the orange, and I can't be fucked reading through 13 pages to see if someone's put it but, in the case of the Tory MP, he had injected it with amyl nitrate aka poppers so he was breathing in the fumes and making it more intense.

I've heard it all now. That is amazing ingenuity. If he put that much effort into helping to run the country, Labour would never have got in!!

I think that's the Orange riddle solved at last.

I'm a bit worried about Wheeltrim's absense since this thread though.

I hope he's not rotting in some wardrobe somewhere.

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:

Does anyone know who he is in real life? If they do can you go and check on him please. I'm a bit worried like Dave.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Does anyone know who he is in real life? If they do can you go and check on him please. I'm a bit worried like Dave.

After reading this thread I think you both have ulterior selfish motives and are only worried that he won't be posting on here about his varied sexual exploits...
Ok can someone go and unwrap him and if he's still breatheing and able to move put the keybaord in front of him.

Once in awhile a thread comes a long where you find yourself in tears laughing.

DD, m27, pinkwheeltrim etc. please take a bow.

I'm just pleased there's nobody else in the office. Otherwise I'd have to share what I was laughing at.

If there is no ligature available, is slamming the door on your throat acceptable? Watch you dont trap your fingers though....ooh that would hurt!

m27 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Thanks for the concern chaps but I'm alright.
I've been wanking for many years now so I am an expert and know exactly what I am doing at all times!!

The poppers in the orange sounds good though,might have to try that one!!

YAY!!! Panic over.

The gimps been sleeping......

blueju said:
If there is no ligature available, is slamming the door on your throat acceptable? Watch you dont trap your fingers though....ooh that would hurt!

The logistics of that are somewhat baffling. Are you suggesting a gradual shutting of the door to apply pressure to the throat thus creating a throttling sensation or are you thinking of a constant repeated slamming of the door on your own neck?

If it's the latter, as you were wanking whilst simultaneously slamming the door on your own neck with a plastic bag on your head you'd resemble some kind of massive, sexually depraved fish out of water.

I think I'd rather be found with the orange full of poppers in my mouth. A man's got to have some dignity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.