Avanti Trains (match day travel from the South East)

I’ve had the same offer, the snag is that these are for Advance first class tickets and I’ve never seen these being offered on a match day.
Iv finally managed to use the two free codes i got off avanti.
Iv used them to book for the palace away game in march,out 14th return 15th.i booked 2 tickets seperately and it worked, putting the free codes in one at a time.I'm sure i tried that before though and it didnt work but this time is has.
So, 2 tickets costing about £450 have cost me 2 x £2 for the postage

Iv finally managed to use the two free codes i got off avanti.
Iv used them to book for the palace away game in march,out 14th return 15th.i booked 2 tickets seperately and it worked, putting the free codes in one at a time.I'm sure i tried that before though and it didnt work but this time is has.
So, 2 tickets costing about £450 have cost me 2 x £2 for the postage
Free codes? Don’t know about these if you could DM

I have managed to get a few advance tix. Best being an MK - Piccadilly 1st class return for £40

Free codes? Don’t know about these if you could DM

I have managed to get a few advance tix. Best being an MK - Piccadilly 1st class return for £40
They were just 2 free codes i recieved last oct ,i had 1 year to use them,tried many times for various tickets but their website kept refusing the codes.Luckily for me they've finally worked.

believe it or not,i recieved them.initialy after sending them a message after i had bought other tickets and didnt recieve a confirmation email from them,id checked my online bank and the money had not gone out after several hours,i started to get a bit concerned and contacted them,the tickets arrived anyway and my money was taken out,but they apoligised for the delay and gave me those 2 free codes,i couldnt believe it at the time.

They were just 2 free codes i recieved last oct ,i had 1 year to use them,tried many times for various tickets but their website kept refusing the codes.Luckily for me they've finally worked.

believe it or not,i recieved them.initialy after sending them a message after i had bought other tickets and didnt recieve a confirmation email from them,id checked my online bank and the money had not gone out after several hours,i started to get a bit concerned and contacted them,the tickets arrived anyway and my money was taken out,but they apoligised for the delay and gave me those 2 free codes,i couldnt believe it at the time.
Aha, my train is Leighton Buzzard to MK to Manchester. There was an hour delay on final leg home for a game late ‘21. Went for delay repay and Avanti refunded the whole journey.

which was nice

Fucking twats wanted near enough £100 for the derby. Having to slog up by car instead, which to be honest ain’t a lot cheaper these days….

I don't look at Avanti any more. Drive to Doncaster LNER to King's Cross £20.30 with railcard return + £6 parking £5 shared petrol. Jobs a good'n.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.