AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ?

Mayor West said:
What is guus hiddink doing at the moment? any chance of getting him in till the end of the season to ensure CL qualification?

Still getting paid by Abramovich for 'consultancy'! Make of that what you will.

Ancelotti got sacked for finishing second. Maybe they accepted that it was more of a long term plan with AVB but I don't think they are willing to accept doing this badly and possibly missing out on a CL place, the sack must surely be imminent

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ancelotti got sacked for finishing second. Maybe they accepted that it was more of a long term plan with AVB but I don't think they are willing to accept doing this badly and possibly missing out on a CL place, the sack must surely be imminent
Surely they can't afford to sack him because of fifa fair play. They have players past their primes who they will struggle to get rid of. These players are worth very little and are on big wages.

If we sack Bobby for not winning the PL, what are the chances that Chelsea might get him? Lol. Winning the PL is just incredible stressful with United around, really. Takes a toll on me just ranting and raving about decisions and our undeserved losses, but in any case I hope we don't sack bobby because Im sure Chelsea would have him in a jiffy.

IH8MUFC said:
I doubt he is worried. Getting fired means a fat 7 figure pay off.

I think you will find that Chelsea simply cannot afford to keep paying off managers with the upcoming FFP..It cost them 28 million to get rid of Ancellotti and all his team and how much is it going to cost to fire off AVB....Not a chance

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
IH8MUFC said:

I think you will find that Chelsea simply cannot afford to keep paying off managers with the upcoming FFP..It cost them 28 million to get rid of Ancellotti and all his team and how much is it going to cost to fire off AVB....Not a chance
Chelsea don't give a fuck about FFP it would seem.

They spent £100m last Jan, £13 for a manager and are rumoured to be in for everyone in the summer.

I don't think they are truely worried about it.

IH8MUFC said:

Yeah I know this. Just saying I doubt AVB loses to much sleep over the possibility. If it was me i'd be trying to get fired.

SWP's back said:
IH8MUFC said:

They spent £100m last Jan, £13 for a manager and are rumoured to be in for everyone in the summer.

No wonder he is shit if he only cost them £13.

Juan King said:
SWP's back said:

No wonder he is shit if he only cost them £13.
Still a rip off at that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.