AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ?

Jose nailed on, mark my words I have a feeling the deal is done already, Roman has no other option, it's going to cost him though because they need to invest, the spine of the team are all getting past it now

Agree, it's going to be Jose.

Will be interesting to see what happens if Bobby also leaves. You know Jose is the type of person who doesn't want to swallow his pride and return to Chelsea, he'd much rather go to Chelsea's rival and haunt Abramovitch.

Capello is free now. Doesnt want to manage in italy, loves John Terry and a successful club manager. Hhhmmmmm........

skyblue78 said:
Chop on Monday?

I was thinking egg, chips and beans. Ba doom!

*gets coat*

Unless Capello or Hiddink want the job then Villas-Boas will stay until the end of the season and go if they don't secure Top 4. Almost unheard of at Chelsea. It's a shame as he's a very, very good Manager who still has years ahead of him. He'd be one name I'd look at if Mancini was no longer our Manager. I rate him that much.

Edit: I see posts about Mourinho but he's still working his magic at Real Madrid. They're clear of Barcelona in La Liga and that is almost unheard of. You sense he wants pots on Spain before he comes back to England.

Viva Rivaldo said:
I hope not, he's a good manager. Incredibly young too. Any manager would have trouble living up to Roman's expectations with the squad they currently have.

However, Ancelotti was sacked 12 months after they won the double, so you never know. If he does get sacked, I just want them to go all out and get Bielsa in. They'd lose/win every game 5-4.

Good one. The guy is naive in the extreme. To give up 3 goals last week in the way they did - by continuing to attack with a 3 goal advantage, was a disgrace.

Well Scolari did better than this before Hiddink came to the rescue. I'm really starting to fear for him, but he still has my backing. The majority of Chelsea's problems are not his fault, they're down to the way the club has been mismanaged since Mourinho left. But one has to wonder about some of his tactical decisions sometimes.

IMO he's gone and i'm glad I don't like the guy truly does think he's special and he ain't. He clearly doesn't like Lampard,Torres,Malouda and a few others. He bought Gary Cahill when he already had better in Alex got rid of Anelka and kept Kalou. To me he doesn't have the backing of his players and in my eyes he was gone when he told his players to celebrate with him after scoring. Most annoying manager in league behind Fergie just sounds like he needs a good cough before speaking I've no sympothy.

Hope he doesn't get sacked before we play them, watching them here on MOTD I reckon we would put 3 or 4 past them. Awful defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.